Change of Address

Change of Address

If your student is moving, please use the following forms so we can update our records:

Download and print a Residency Form. (2 pages)
Download and print a New Bus Form. (2 page)

If you moved outside the district boundaries, please review our Schools of Choice information

Return all documents to:

Kelly Ballor, Registrar
912 S. Greyhound Drive
Eaton Rapids, MI 48827

517-663-1313 (phone)
517-663-2236 (Fax)