Eaton Rapids Public Schools Alumni Wall of Fame
Greyhound Pride is something that lasts a lifetime. We are proud of all of our graduates, but a few deserve recognition for their extraordinary accomplishments. The Wall of Fame is a place where we can congratulate those students and share their successes with the community. If you know an ERPS grad who's gone on to do great things, we welcome their nomination.
Kari Jaksa is a 2005 Eaton Rapids High School (ERHS) graduate currently serving as a U.S. Foreign Service officer and on tour in Shanghai, China. Her parents are Dave Jaksa of Eaton Rapids and Sharon Jaksa of Pinckney. "She was always very civically minded and took her religion to heart," her father Dave Jaksa said. "If there was ever something going on for charity or to raise money, she was always involved."She loves her country and couldn't be happier working for the United States in a capacity that will help make the country even better."
Eric Mitchell is a 1998 ERHS graduate. He is currently working as a surgeon at Tenwek Hospital in Kenya as part of a medical mission program. His parents are Joe and Diana Mitchell of Eaton Rapids. Mitchell's parents expressed similar pride, "We are very proud of Eric and his willingness to serve the underprivileged people in Kenya," said his mom Diana Mitchell. "Although we miss him and his family terribly, we find comfort in knowing this is God's plan for him."
- Wall of Fame inductees must have graduated from Eaton Rapids Public Schools at least 5 years prior to induction, and attended ERPS for no less than 2 years.
- Inductees must have made a significant, positive professional, or personal accomplishment.
- The Wall of Fame committee consists of board members, administration, and education staff.
- The induction ceremony will be held at the Eaton Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce dinner in May (TBA).
- Applications are due on or before March 31st, 2018.